· Workday projects succeed in restoring degraded meadow
• Workdays provide opportunities to achieve immediate benefits
• CSERC continues to play a watchdog role in major development projects and in county policy debates affecting the local region
• Yosemite planners disappoint by proposing a minimal change "preferred alterative" plan for Tuolumne Meadows
• Fire lit by the Park Service escapes and consumes thousands of acres - blocking tourist access and blanketing region with smoke
• Why did CSERC support the Forest Service and timber industry when appeals were filed against the Phase II thinning project?
• Contact CSERC if you have spotted the rare and elusive fisher
• New studies reveal that airborne Central Valley pesticides are drifting into the mountains and harming amphibians
• Court decision upholds Roadless Rule that currently preserves undeveloped wild lands in America's national forests
• Decline of big trees in Yosemite Park reflects the changing climate as well as ecological effects of management
• There are many reasons for our members to support efforts to protect the ecosystem of this precious region
• Okay, quickly, can you identify this rare animal?
CSERC NEWS - MAIN PAGE