Summer 2008 Newsletter
• A value far beyond the way we treat it...
• Opportunity to provide early comments on the Tuolumne River and Tuolumne Meadow plans
• Aquatic plan aims to save frogs and toads in Yosemite's backcountry
• Huge new development proposals keep pressing forward
• Turmoil and politics create chaos for Calaveras County planning as pressure
• Major transformations planned for Bear Valley
• New ski runs and facilities in Bear Valley will require removal of large, old growth trees
• Clavey still awaits long-hoped-for Wild and Scenic designation
• What in the world is an “IRWMP”? …and when we say “urr whimp,” does that make sense to anyone?
• Painted frog at SNAC store, offers a creative way for CSERC to gain support for defending water resources
• Are they worrying about climate change, pollution, or drought?
RETURN TO CSERC NEWS - MAIN PAGE